Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our Summer...in a few words

Okay, I've been told I'm not publishing the blog frequently enough, so let me sum up June and July in a few words, then I'll try to post some fun pictures to add some excitement to your day!

internship (Marc)
play practice, now performances (Whitney)
funerals
births
free lunches at the park
garden (yea...we've picked peas, broccoli, and Romain lettuce so far!oh, and one strawberry)
funerals
family reunion
Oregon trip
funerals
visitors (G&G T, Aunt Jamie + kids, G&G J)

I think that's about it...6 funerals & 5 births in 8 weeks to be exact for any wondering. I'm still trying to figure out how I only have 3 days left of July. School registration is next week for the kids...

so, I'll try to do better at posting news/pictures to keep all updated on the exciting happenings at the Johnson household!

2 comments:

A and C said...

holy cow marie, 6 funerals? Are these people from church, neighborhood, what? We were sorry we missed seeing everyone in Idaho. It sounds like we missed many by about a half a day. Oh well

Janelle said...

Sorry to hear about all the funerals! I can't believe the summer is almost gone either! But it sure is good to hear from you guys again.