Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back to Life...Back to Reality...I mean Technology

Okay, so it's no surprise that I have once again been a slacker in the record keeping department. Now that it has been brought to my attention (thanks Heather & Elizabeth) more than once, I suppose there are others out there who may, on occasion, enjoy reading about the random day(s) in the life of our humble family. Not to mention I need to document at least a few activities from time to time so that my kids will know that we tried to be fun, cool parents and so they can have proof for their children one day that they too were children... etc, etc.

A little patience, please, as this technology stuff, though not difficult, is still a learning process (I know, if I kept up the blog on a regular basis, it would not be such a slow process...see, I know what you're thinking). So here goes a few posts to update everyone on the past few months. ENJOY!

0 comments: