Friday, August 20, 2010

Lake Powell 2009



Okay, so these next few posts will be slightly out of order chronologically speaking, but at least the experiences will be documented! In July, my Grandma Torgesen passed away (an amazing lady, more to come later), then we had a family reunion w/ the Torgesens (my parents, siblings, etc), and then I took our kids and rode down w/ my sister Elizabeth to Lake Powell to spend a few more days w/family while Marc began his training for his new business w/ American Family Insurance. Anyhow, here are some pics from the lake!






Bryce and Whitney both learned to kneeboard and enjoyed it! Olivia wasn't too excited to try...maybe next time.



We took an excursion in the boats one day over to a huge sand dune at the Lake and Carter and Gramps watched the boats while everyone enjoyed the dune and the mild cliff jumping.



Even Granny had to take the plunge!


Probaby hard to see in the picture, but this is Whitney and Bryce going together off the edge!

2 comments:

Kara M. said...

Oh fun fun! I'm sad we missed powell last year!

Elizabeth said...

Great time at Powell minus Tayah screaming every night. Thanks for helping me drive!