Saturday, April 5, 2008

Late Easter Post

We had a wonderful Easter! We were able to do some of the typical fun activities (coloring eggs, hunting for eggs, etc...) on Saturday. On Easter Sunday we attended a wonderful Easter sacrament service at our ward. We finished up the day with a scrumptious ham dinner made by the world famous chef Marie. The dinner was enjoyed by our family and Brent and Penny's family (Marc's brother) who were up in the area from Utah. Good visit, but as usual, too short. Carter was able to finally meet all of Marc's siblings. Now we have to work on Marie's side of the family. That will take a little longer since there are quite a few more of her siblings.

3 comments:

Jen H said...

Hey I am glad to see you survived Easter! All the kids continue to grow so fast.

Berry Family said...

I love the new picture of the kids at the top of the blog! I can't believe how big Carter is already. I got to visit with your parents last night and it was great to see them! I haven't seen Jeff in YEARS .... so sad!

Kristen said...

I LOVE your new look. You guys look so great. I'm glad to be back in touch. And Marc, the bracket challenge was not rigged. The girls just have it goin' on this year! Is it too late for fantasy baseball??