Friday, April 11, 2008

Random!

So Olivia and I just had a short conversation a few minutes ago...

"Mom, I wished we lived in the Philipines."
"Oh, why do you wish we lived there?"
"Because we wouldn't have to wear coats if we lived in the Philipines. Mom, is it cold at night in the Philipines?"
"I'm not sure, I've never been to the Philipines. Maybe we can ask someone who's been there before."

That was about it. She had just gotten her coat and gloves on to go out and ride her bike. We're suppose to warm up to the high 50's today, but it hasn't quite gotten that warm yet.

Another random happening at our house....Last night the kids and I had to go to a meeting while Marc was at class. Wanting to get the kids in bed as soon as possible after the meeting, I decided to have them all bath before we left. Bryce had gotten out of the tub and was in his room when I came upstairs to check on their progress. Sniffing, I followed my nose from the bathroom to his bedroom where the smell got progressively stronger.

"Bryce, what are you doing?"
"I'm getting dressed like you asked. Mom, do you like how I combed my hair?"
"Yes, you did a nice job buddy! What's that smell? Did you get some of Daddy's cologne?"
Smiling, Bryce responds, "Yes, Daddy always puts some on after he takes a shower. Besides, Mom, it's not cologne, it's called 'Classic'." (Which is the name on the bottle)

He loves his Daddy and wants to be just like him!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Very cute stories! I love how random a little mind is. And how great that Bryce is trying to be just like dad, adorable!