Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Wedding!

So I'm sure we had other fun things going on after the birthday and girls weekend and before the last week of November, but we'll skip right to the last week...Kara & Scott got married! It was great to be in the temple with all of the family and share in such a great experience. The kids had fun playing with cousins while waiting for all the adults and had the added bonus of meeting and shaking hands with Elder L. Tom Perry (he performed the sealing) afterward.

Here are a couple pictures to enjoy! Don't Kara & Scott look good with that instant family? When Marc and I were married, just over 10 years ago, we only had a total of 4 nieces and nephews on my side of the family...now it's up to 33.5! Crazy what happens in ten years.


1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yea...I remember that wedding with only 4 kiddos! I can't believe there are 33.5!!!! I sure wish I could have been there!